Thursday 23 July 2020

Project I'm Going In GAME 500 MB ONLY DOWNLOAD PC Game












PROJECT I'm Going In PC Game 500 MB Highly Compressed Download!



Project I.G.I.: I'm Going In (released in Europe as simply Project I.G.I.) is a tactical first-person shooter developed by Innerloop Studios and released on December 15, 2000 by Eidos Interactive. It is one of the first computer games to feature realistic weaponry and tactical combat situations.

SCREENSHOTS OF THIS GAME-





MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO PLAY THIS GAME-
PROCESSOR : Pentium II
RAM : 64 MB
STORAGE : 1 GB

I've provided 500 mb game link to download. Click on the download button.

No Password Require


YOUR PC MUST HAVE POWER ISO SOFTWARE, IF DON'T THEN CLICK 'HERE' TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THIS SOFTWARE.

INSTALLATION  PROCESS-
1) EXTRACT THE ISO FILE.
2) OPEN THE FOLDER , INSTALL THE GAME.
3) RUN THE IGI.EXE TO PLAY THE GAME.

Or Watch This Video-



ENJOY THE GAME!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Games

Copyright (c) 2020 Game Spot A.V. All Right Reseved

Game Spot © 2014 - Designed by Templateism.com, Plugins By MyBloggerLab.com | Published By Gooyaabi Templates